Southern Oregon Reefers???

Kempo66

Hello, my name is Bill. About a year ago, I was given a 46g. bowfront tank with all the basics to start my love affair with saltwater. Everything was going great, when it was a fowlr. I have since decided that I need coral. I have a small patch of green star polyp, and it is doing great. My biggest problem is my location. I live in Brookings, OR. We have two "pet stores", but they're both in the process of closing down. To get to the point, I was wondering if anyone lived close enough to sell some frags to help out a stranded reefer??? I'm hoping to obtain some zoa's, and xenia. Any other recommendations for good beginner corals?

Welcome!

I'm in Medford and always willing to let something go.

Take a look at Rogue Valley Reefkeepers. A small forum, maybe 20 members so far, but will hook you up with some more local reefers.

Gabe

Whats up kempo66 we are in Gold Hill just north of Jody & Gabe. As Gabe stated we are always willing to let something go for the local guy & Jody's TECO collection is superb & his knowledge is vast. He has a lot of strong healthy corals that have weathered my learning curves. Hey does this road ever straighten out?

Archived