Wts xenia $10

Mitchell

I am going to have a frag of xenia available again. Its about the size of a half dollar. I will cut it tomorrow and it takes about a week for it fully attach and heal. Here is a picture of the actual piece xenia that I'm going to cut. Price is only $10

516346171_photobucket_33498_.jpg

Sent from my DROIDX using Tapatalk

Sorry it took me so long to frag, but I have been really busy. Instead of just fragging that one piece I fragged my colony too, so I have lots of frags available. After everyone on the waiting list gets their frag I will have 5 frags of xenia available.

This is not your average xenia. Its a beautiful pastel pink color and slow growing (for xenia), so it wont take over your tank. When I first bought mine I paid 5 times as much as what I am selling it for and the frag I got was smaller than the frags I'm selling, so you guys are getting a great deal.

I would love em but not sure if my tank is ready yet.... should they use mh light?

Can you post some info about your tank and I'll let you if your ready. You don't need mh lighting I grow it under ho t5. I have sold the 5 I had, but I'll frag some more for you. How many frags do you want?

Well Ive had my tank for about 3 months... The tank really never cycled much I got Live rock and sand from members not sure if that helped with the cycle. I currently have 1 sebae anemone and have had it for about a month and 1 clown fish, about 5 snails and 5 hermit crabs. Ammonia is 0 so is my nitrite PH is just over 8 Ive been dealing with high Nitrate problem but just recently (bout 1 week ago) bought a HOB Skimmer hopefully that will help lower it. Don't have a sump yet, Im setting up a 40B with a 2x2 sump currently hopefully be able to move everything over. I have a coral life HO t5 setup for lighting.

Well Ive had my tank for about 3 months... The tank really never cycled much I got Live rock and sand from members not sure if that helped with the cycle. I currently have 1 sebae anemone and have had it for about a month and 1 clown fish' date=' about 5 snails and 5 hermit crabs. Ammonia is 0 so is my nitrite PH is just over 8 Ive been dealing with high Nitrate problem but just recently (bout 1 week ago) bought a HOB Skimmer hopefully that will help lower it. Don't have a sump yet, Im setting up a 40B with a 2x2 sump currently hopefully be able to move everything over. I have a coral life HO t5 setup for lighting.[/quote']

How high are the nitrates?

I had a feeling you were going to ask...... I checked it when I put the skimmer in and it was 60ppm going to do my water change on sunday and test it again

60 is too high. The tank the Xenia is in is an ultra low nutrient system and it would be too much of a shock. Let me know on Sunday what your nitrates are at and if they are low enough I will cut you a frag. It takes about a week for it to heal after I cut it. How many frags do you want? I guarantee all my frags for 2 weeks, so if it dies in your system in that time frame I will replace it at no cost.

I had a feeling you were going to ask...... I checked it when I put the skimmer in and it was 60ppm going to do my water change on sunday and test it again

What are your nitrates at today?

Archived