New cold water tank thread!

AquaticEngineer

• Replies 87
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Tide Pool Crew! hahaha

Funny you say that, as it sits right now we have a full rig for our tidepool collecting trip on the 5th :D

My buddy Jeff wants to come again, and pnkrcklives is going to come with us as well. I'm still working on getting him to set up a coldwater tank too ;)

We'll have to get new Tide-ster / Gang-pooler pics when we are done, lol.

I think the tank is almost cycled now so one more water test and all get all my stuff outa your tank Stew! I think all hold off on the kelp tell I get that LED light from you, speaking of that I will run by Ikea after work today and see if they have any hanging lamps that look nice and get back to you on the price....

I think the tank is almost cycled now so one more water test and all get all my stuff outa your tank Stew! I think all hold off on the kelp tell I get that LED light from you' date=' speaking of that I will run by Ikea after work today and see if they have any hanging lamps that look nice and get back to you on the price....[/quote']

We'll start slow with some more sculpins and some stuff from my tank, but yeah since about half of the water will be from my tank and already cycled you should be ready to rock. The LED lights are coming from California so hopefully we will have them before the 5th and we can bring back what ever algae we want to try in your tank :D

• 2 weeks later...

Archived