Jump to content

Live rock- what to do?


Recommended Posts

We have a ton of live rock for our new 110. The only problem is, is that the tanks we got it from had a lot of nasty hair algae and other sorts of algae.


We won't have the new tank set up for probably another month or so.


Should we bleach the rock, to make it white and start over curing it, should we use vinegar and scrub it, what should we do?!?(scary)

Link to comment
Share on other sites


This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

  • Create New...