75(or 72)g corner tank w/stand and CUSTOM sump!

KMiller

$200!!!!!!!!

This is for the Tank, and stand.

It is a beautiful corner tank that is either a 72 or a 75 gallon. It is beautiful!!! Panoramic bowfront. Great piece of furniture, as it is in my living room.

for $200 it will include the tank, and stand. For $250 it will include the tank, stand, sump, overflow, tubing, and diy light holder ( we had MH on it).

The Sump was made by one of our own (WannaReef)! And is VERY nice.

We put black posterboard on it to make it look a little more clean. Simple, easy, quick and cheap fix!

Very quick to respond to PM's. Also willing to barter a little.

2011-07-19185743.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

I have a 120 .60x18x24 no lights or sump .has a stand neads a little work in good shape

It is full of fw lrt now have byers for them sail peding me boxing.We live in a small apartment and r try ing to

Make room I had 4 tanks at one time now I am down to 3 soon 2 then 1

No moer breding till we find a house . mabey we can work

A deal out . I am have temped just to convert the 120 .and call it my one lol

Let me know.

$200!!!!!!!!

This is for the Tank, and stand.

It is a beautiful corner tank that is either a 72 or a 75 gallon. It is beautiful!!! Panoramic bowfront. Great piece of furniture, as it is in my living room.

for $200 it will include the tank, and stand. For $250 it will include the tank, stand, sump, overflow, tubing, and diy light holder ( we had MH on it).

The Sump was made by one of our own (WannaReef)! And is VERY nice.

We put black posterboard on it to make it look a little more clean. Simple, easy, quick and cheap fix!

Very quick to respond to PM's. Also willing to barter a little.

2011-07-19185743.jpg

DSC_0190.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

does it come with the lights, rock and sand also?. im looking into buying a new complete set up i was gone and left the parents to care for the tank for 3weeks and i got back, ruined. only fish are still alive and i have a huge cyano outbrake so i just want a new tank and take that one down its small anyways only a 30gallon

does it come with the lights' date=' rock and sand also?. im looking into buying a new complete set up i was gone and left the parents to care for the tank for 3weeks and i got back, ruined. only fish are still alive and i have a huge cyano outbrake so i just want a new tank and take that one down its small anyways only a 30gallon[/quote']

It does not include the sand, rock, or lights. But, I could probably make you a deal for all of it.

$200!!!!!!!

Come on people, steal this away from me!

This is a beautiful tank, it really is. Must see it in person. Every single person who has ever came over said they loved it!

* 200 without sump. 250 with

Archived