600 lbs of live rock! free sand- Some live creatures Free

bluecheese

New price $2.50/lb

300 lbs left

The tank is sold and I am selling the rock now. There should be over 300 lb left , not sure exactly how much though since I kept adding by the 100 lbs . It is covered with Coralline Algae, and 2/3 of it are beautiful large pieces like this one

LRcorallinalgae.jpg

$2.50 /lb

I also have some white live rock and rubbles that I am letting go at $2. a lb, possibly 100 lbs , those are medium to smaller pieces

What do you have left? I'd definitely want some sand stars, snails and maybe the cucumber. Do you have a pic of the red fish? If it's still available? I have a 15 gal, so not a lot of room.

great live rock

I just bought a sump from Phillipe and had to buy a piece of purple live rock. He has a number of very interesting and purple encrusted pieces. If you need some live rock, check him out.

Thanks Mark

I had some dibs on both Sand and Rocks but the interested people are not following through. I am giving the initial interested people one more day to contact me . Otherwise this will go back to everyone else.

I'll call dibs on a little bit of it, if/when other dibs fall through. Do you have any of the livestock left?

Ok this is turning into a chase after people who ask and then disappear.

LEwisriverfisherman you asked for all the sand I have PM'd you twice now. PLease respond or I will pass on the sand to whomever has asked for some.

Reefit You asked for all the rock, I have sent you PMs as well, waiting for your reply. Please let me know if you are still interested. Otherwise it all goes back to people who have requested it. So far only 10lbs of rocks are gone, so plenty to go if reefit does not want it.

For the livestock I have pending dibs by epic 1 and Noobtosalt .

Tank is going this Saturday so Sand and rocks will go at the same time 8:30 am/9 AM

Thanks Lewis

So where we stand now.

RockNo news from Reefit so All rock is available,

markvo is coming tonight to cherry pick a few more pieces.

MVP originally asked for 100 lbs of rocks so he will have first choice.

Noobtosalt interested in rock as well

Plenty of Rock available still . Best time will be tonight between 6 and 7 and Friday PM possibly and Sat between 8:30 and 11 AM

Sand.

Two buckets for Epic 1,

5 or so more buckets of sand lots of mini sea stars available Free!!!!

I will just ask you to come pick up the sand on Sat morning when we empty the tank

So far Each piece of rock has plenty of mini sea stars, and plenty of life on it, pods, snails. This is not just based rock that has been cured. It s aquarium rock that has taken months and years to grow and mature (i was tempted to write like a good cheese...but teh joke would be on me!!! LOL).

Anyway it is Hard to find at the LFS and hard to find at this price. Ask any LFS they can t match this quality of rock at this price! Come and get some.

sand

Beside epic who has requested 2 buckets of sand I have unfortunately lost track of others also wanting sand as I had to empty my inbox several times.

So please if you want some sand post it here and we will confirm by PM .r

You ll want to pick up the sand sat am when the tank goes down

Live stock and crew are spoken for

LR that does not sell by sat will get transfered to my big 200 g blue tub.aand will be available

I would love some sand if someone would be interested in bringing it to the meeting with them!! We are setting up a 110g and have virtually no sand!

I can set aside all the sand left over if someone going to the meeting can come pick it up

I have PM's most of you but I feel I have missed one person? and have not gotten replies from everyone.

Can the people scheduled to come pick up rocks and sand come tonight Friday after 9PM instead? There is a change in schedule for tomorrow, so it would work better if you come tonight!

PM me or call me 503-314-2218

thanks

Philippe

Archived