Hah! Saltwater Fantaseas

XrayGuy

Check out this posting I just saw on Craigslist about SWF:

re: Oregon's Largest Saltwater Fish, Coral and Invert Selection (SALTWATER FANTASEAS)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Date: 2011-04-10, 12:08AM PDT

Reply to: see below

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Removed original Craigslist post - had nothing to do with club members and contained unsubstantiated claims - goto Craigslist if you want to read it. Leaving the rest of thread intact for clarification about posting such material.

I'm moving the thread to the right section (members/vendors feedback).

Please read the rules of the section.

In an effort to keep this forum from being a rants and raves section a few new rules will now be enforced.

1. A forum user may leave feedback that is either positive or negative as long as the feedback sights a specific example. You can't simple post "XXXXX Sucks" or "XXXXX Rules".

2. In the case of negative feedback, the member or vendor will then have a chance to explain their side of the situation.

3. In the case of negative feedback, each party involved in the disagreement has one opportunity to state their case.

4. In the case of negative feedback, the thread will be closed after both parties have made their case.

5. In the case of negative feedback, any post made by anyone other than the original two parties involved will be deleted without question or warning.

Well since I was not the author and the thread all got deleted, I guess lets close it down, Mick's whining won. Still no explanation about why this one is shut down and the one about Extreme Corals is still up and running...same exact type of thread.

If you want I can delete the all thread but not simply close it, because the vendor has the right to reply to your post.

I would like to remember that we have a rule that encourage our members to solve this kind of issues through pm's.

I will take care of the other thread asap. Sorry I have a life ;)

I just read the post about Extreme Corals and I don't see any problem with it. It is just informative.

As for this thread I see the possibility to delete it because you are technically posting a link, which is not allowed in this section.

Your thread was edited because it was reported to the moderators, so if you feel that the Extreme Corals one need to be moderated you should report the thread.

Thanks

Archived