24 Gallon Aquapod with mated clowns Grade A Picasso female X Rods Onyx male GP, Ore.

gopens

I am getting out of the hobby. I wish I could keep it, but my Accounting classes are taking up my time. I am asking 400.00 for everything (more is included). If you are serious, please call. I can not deliver - so you will need to come to Grants Pass. I will consider a trade for a PS3 Slim or a lower end Les Paul. My number is 541-441-8613. I have sold a few times here over the years. I will try to get some pics up soon. I am also working on a youtube video of the clowns. Thanks

Thanks Jonas. They are very nice clowns. With the clowns being the center pieces I really don't want to sell them by themselves and be stuck with everything else. If I lived in a big city like Portland, I would be more willing to piece everything out. But living in little ol' Grants Pass, there is no market for this stuff. I doubt anybody would drive down from Salem for a six line wrasse. I have 250.00 into the 2 clowns. I would take 50.00 extra bucks for the whole pot - for a total over 300.00. Hell, the refractometer cost me 60.00. So basically you buy the clowns and the refractometer from me and I will toss in 3/4 bucket of salt, aquarium, stand, 150w HQI Sunpod, 25 pounds of live rock, plus much more....FOR FREE.