iBluewater?

defigart

what are you hoping to get from them?

i...have my doubts about them. they had a pair of clownfish listed with video, which is great. but they said something like the fish had been in QT 8 weeks prior to being offered for sale...and judging by how fast the fish were breathing i believed the fish were filmed maybe a few days after their arrival and were on their way to rapidly failing in health.

they also list being able to acquire clowns that have never been available commercially or with any sort of realistic frequency.

Exactly why I have some questions about them. LOL

Its possible that they have connections. They say they have a Amphiprion omanensis. Fish is virtually impossible to get, but they claim to have one, not a bunch. So they get me confused. (No thats not the fish I want from them.)

exactly. very skeptical of a site that claims they have one. zumaboy works for them and he posted several of those bizarre pairs listed on their site on the rareclownfish site several months prior. they dont look like true pairs at all, and instead snapshots of two different species of clowns briefly not killing each other. are you after a particular clownfish?