Huge bubblemax protein skimmer

city hunter

I'm not sure on the model number, bought it used awhile back, but it's just too flippin big for what I wanna do. I think its around 4ft tall. Look at the picture and compare to the bicycle wheel lol. It comes with a sedra ksp 15000 pump which is 1500gph.. I think it could use some better plumbing, but it works. It may need a needle valve installed on the air line to fine tune it, but I really havent even used it for more than a few hours. It's pretty loud unless you muffle the air line. I thikn the skimmer is good for around a 500g tank, maybe a bit less, not really sure as there seems to be no bubblemax documentation floating around. Make me a offer if you want to buy it, but im more interested in trading for somethign more compact and good for around 150g of water, live rock, new 400w mogule mh bulb, live rock, a larger than 75g fish tank etc... I'm also looking for a few fish, a female hawaiian flame for my male, bipart leopard aka blue star loepard wrasse, and a red sea mimic blenny. A nice mh mogule based pendant would be cool, phosban reactor etc... Lots of stuff :)

$150.00 obo

proteinskimmer.jpg

No, I did read the post. The thread was in the classified section and not the WTB/WTT section. If you read the rules carefully it states that all posting in the classified section (the section I moved this thread from) has to have a price.