WTB saltwater starter fish

littlenano

I have been looking at my tank with just my star fish and the snails in it for too long I have decided to get off my butt and get my tank back in order. I am looking for some starter fish to get me back into my tank maybe a clown, yellow tails, domino's, scooter bleny that sort of thing. just realy miss watching the fish. If anyone is around the Eugene area and has some starter fish they would like to part with IM me

thanks

I always got my saltwater fish from the petshop that was here in town, when ever i was looking for something i would just tell him what i wanted and he would order it for me but his shop isn't here anymore. I went to eugene yesterday and all i could find in the way of starter fish was 2 yellow tails. Where do you go for your fish?

What kinda fish do you want to end up with? That is the real question.

After you know that part it will really help you out. I am now going thru the " hey thats a great fish", but.....

Now 2+ years later they are too big for me and I need to remove them as they are destroying my corals by being fat waste producing pigs and breaking them. They are "reef fish" but they are just causing too much damage. They need their own fish FOWLR tank now.

Good Luck!

Not wanting anything to fancy. I have a 24g aquapod. I love to watch it and look for all the new stuff that pops up on it's own. just want a simple tank, Had tons of stuff in my little aquapod a year ago and had a big crash and don't know why... it kind of put me off of my tank for awhile but i have decided that i just miss it too much so i want to get it started going again. In the end what i am wanting is a nice tank to watch maybe a couple clowns, a scooter bleny is a must (my daughters favorite) some mushrooms and a few zoes nothing fancy just something for me to watch and enjoy