25 gallon cube set up

moovinfast

Decided to sell our 25 gallon set up. Was using it as a frag tank, but isn't getting used as much as I thought it would. Tank is 1/2" acrylic. 20x20x15". No scratches, but needs to be claned. Still up and running. Built in overflow and return. Can be viewed from 3 sides or all 4 if you dont mine looking into the overflow. Comes with tank, nice stand with doors and pull out drawer. Ice cap electronic ballast and reflector that uses DE bulbs. Has a 6 month old 20k bulb in it. Comes with return pump and line for drain. Just need to add a heater and sump, or hook it into your current system like I did. Comes with sand and custom fit frag rack. Makes a really nice show tank. The light in the photo is not the one for sale.

Asking $300 obo

post-5842-141867785854_thumb.jpg

It was a LED set up I built. There is a build thread of it on the site somewhere. I got better results using a cheap 250w MH. I just don't think LED technology is quite there yet for me to make the switch. I think it has something to do with not having an UV. But the royal blue CREEs I think make the best actinics.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...