zoa eating nudibranch

bace

I just found one in my 10g tank. my zoas in that tank haven't been doing too well and I could not figure out why. Everything seemed fine water-wise and the tank has been set up for a few months with very few problems-- so I was getting a little frustrated. Today I was cleaning off my rocks with a turkey baster and BAM! I see one and out it goes. I'm wondering, what are the chances of there being more? If there are, I want them gone!

If there is one then there is more... I have been fighting them for a while. I just rinse as many colonies as I can once a week in warm freshwater. And move them around to try and catch the nudis moving. I also got a wrasse that is supposed to eat them. But he likes the flat worms better. I have noticed some growth since I started this. It is kinda a pain but working.

I'm really paranoid about my main tank now. All the zoas from in the 10g came from my main tank at one time. Except one that was only in there a day or two before going in the 10. But, all of them in my main look good. I'll watch it closely.

I just gave them a fw dip and put them back in the tank in a Tupperware container for easier monitoring.