Eugene-Garrett's-Eugene

cellowithgills

I have a couple things also to get there including Emeralds generator to work on, but my schedule is not permitting me to get up there like I used to. Pm me your number and I will call/txt you next week when I can go.

He may be able to ship it to you U.P.S. that option is much less than the $40 gas bill for me to go up and back.

I was wondering if any one from Eugene is going up to Garrett's place anytime soon. Or anyone from Salem coming down. I'm going to buy a refractometer from him but I don't have time to go up there and get it myself. Garrett mentioned the Jon (newfisher) would be going up there soon but he was sure when.

Always willing to work for frags. I travel to Eugene almost Daily.... I can probly deliver tomorrow(friday Morning) well around 10:00am..Even if you dont have frags I can most likely do this for you, Im alwats happy to meet another Reefer. I live blocks away from Garrett.