FS - 48" Coralife Aqualight - PC 260W Dual Linear Strip 4 X 65W - Vancouver, WA

vancouver-98683

SOLD. Please close thread. Thank you

Just bought a larger 155'er which I no longer going to be using. These were used to aid my heavily planted fw set ups. Implemented oddysea brighter straight pin bulbs for 10,000K a couple months ago. Coralife bulbs 6700K 6 months old. Aluminum housing, acrylic lens, and electrical are all in good cosmetic condition. For those concerned in bulb replacement cost. I'll show you a source where they are $35 shipped for 4 bulbs, combo of your choice (6700,10000k,or actinic).

Asking price is $120. Since, my set ups are fw. I'm not in this forum frequently. Please send questions to vancouver_98683@hotmail.com

4 bulbs X 65W

2 @ 6.700K / 2 @ 10.000K

Dimensions:

48" X 7.25 "X 2.5"

post-8024-14186778578_thumb.jpg

post-8024-141867785781_thumb.jpg

For those whom are planning several steps ahead and concerned with straight pin compact fluorescent replacement cost. They're $35 shipped for 4 high quality bulbs of your choice (6700,10,000K, or Actinic). That's a lot of bright light without the bulkiness, especially, for those who have a large tank. I'll show you the supplier and source upon our meeting. Send me an email if you'd like more pics or questions.

Since, there are some whose parlaying into freshwater territory. A trade for exotic freshwater fish would be considered : pellet eating Jardini , black arowana , maybe silver aro, giant red tail gourami , or sump with pump. Let me know what you have. Thanks again!