DRY SUNDAY!!!

pnkrcklives

I need to find someone to bag the front end of my 2005 GMC crewcab. Rear is done' date=' notched etc. I don' thave the time and am tired of smelling rubber when I hit the bumps at speed.[/quote']

Hit me up sometime we could chat about the best route to go. I am pretty far from you, but if you could part with the truck for a weekend or are free to come help maybe we can work something out...

Hit me up sometime we could chat about the best route to go. I am pretty far from you' date=' but if you could part with the truck for a weekend or are free to come help maybe we can work something out...[/quote']

Sounds good. I wont have it the weekend of April 1st ( swap meet, camping at the track) but I won't have the time. Lemme know what parts, you time etc. are worth and mabey I can come up for a day/midnight burner and get it done. I've done all things mechanical except set up a bag system. It can't be harder that a straight axle swap, body drop, frame notch etc. I just haven't been around anyone familiar with it. Thanks for the offer!

pnkrcklives

Here's the pics. It's a 72LWB 350 crate motor, Billet grill,Cowl induction hood,shaved antenna,1pc windows,Blazer tank/sidemarker fill,shaved stake pockets,Tailgate latch relovated to the inside & smoothed,1000 watt stereo w/2 10"subs under the seat,DEI alarm/keyless entry,4" 6" drop. The seat is black leather/blue suede.He wanted to bag it but ran out of money(laugh)

benstruck109small.jpg

Benstruck016smqall.jpg

Benstruck015-1.jpg

benstruck105small.jpg