Turn Key 180gal Mixed Reef Tank For Sale!

rubberduck9

Came home today to find out my apartments are coming under new management. The size that they will allow now I have no interest in going back to. After having a 180 its hard to go back to a 50. I have entirely to much stuff to list but heres a short list.

180gal acrylic tank 6'x24"x30", in great great shape but does have some scratches.

stand that needs a paint job/DIY canopy

3x 250w metal halide, blue wave single and double ballast, 3 reflectors 2 reef optix 1

20k radium bulbs

dual vho retro setup 24"

the sump is my old 55gal arylic tank all drilled and ready to go if you wanted to set that up as well and replace the sump

Aquac 120 skimmer that works great for my 180

knopc calcium reactor with tank and regulator and media

AO Smith dart return pump 4600 gph

1HP pacific coast c-1000 chiller, a beast of a chiller that can run a much bigger tank but is great on the 180. Barely ever runs.

5 hydor powerheads. 2 #4's , 3 #3's

numerous other heaters and pumps for multiple holding tank setup.

2 small eshop sumps from my other tank drilled to plumb together but can easily be capped.

10 gal glass breeder with live rotifers and a brine shrimp hatching kit

Lots of extras including test kits, emino acid, food, kent calcium, kent magnesium, carbon, phosban, etc.

The real treasure is inside the tank.

over 200lb live rock and rubble

Fish include

4" lavender tang, 5" sailfin, 5" hippo, 5" blonde male naso, a beautiful mated pair of Clarkis from fiji, a huge mystery wrasse, bangai cardinal, Hawaiin flamehawk, helfrich firefish, 2 small pink skunk clowns, a red speckled scooter blenny, hashy yasi gobi, pink damsel. Great comunity tank, everyone gets along.

Inverts include a sea apple, fromia starfish, brittle starfish, serpent starfish, 2 tigertail, a filter feader cucomber, a large orange and black halloween crab, tiger conch, snakeback cowry, many emeralds, many money cowrys, 2 blue porcelin crabs, Bulzeye pistol shrimp, shortspine urchin,50+ numerous other snails and crabs. All the clean up crew you need.

Next would be the ample amounts of coral!!!

The tank is filled with coral

Chalice/acro/softies 2 much to name

3 nems including 1 Sweet Green Hadoni carpet that my Clarki's nest in and lay there eggs under, 1 mini maxi, 1 long tenticle

The coral is beautiful and growing fast.

Asking $2000 OBO will not part out

post-6154-141867785343_thumb.jpg

post-6154-141867785347_thumb.jpg

post-6154-14186778535_thumb.jpg

post-6154-141867785353_thumb.jpg

post-6154-141867785357_thumb.jpg

Wow that sucks... That is a really good price on the entire setup. It doesn't seem right that they could make you take it down when you had a previous agreement. It would be like changing their policies on pets and asking you to get rid of your dog. Here's the hotline number for tenant's rights (503) 288-0130. I think it's at least worth a call.