Anybody heard from the crawdad girl

rgrcrain

I don't think anything ever really happened with that. As far as a screen name. I like calling her crawdad girl (laugh)

Here's the original thread. That's weird Roger. I was just looking at this thread this morning. Are you stalking me? ;)

http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?22129-Young-Girl-needs-some-help-for-an-aquaculture-project&highlight=

• 3 weeks later...

ok so i am going to school with Erica she is a second year student and i am a first year student. and she is still doing an project using crayfish but she found that it was allot more difficult then she thought to breed them. i talk to her and she said she will be getting on here soon to give everyone an up date and her project.

just thought i could give you a small mini updated lol.

ok so i am going to school with Erica she is a second year student and i am a first year student. and she is still doing an project using crayfish but she found that it was allot more difficult then she thought to breed them. i talk to her and she said she will be getting on here soon to give everyone an up date and her project.

just thought i could give you a small mini updated lol.

Thanks for the update Colton. Would you ask her if she minds being called crawdad girl or does she prefer crayfish girl or would she rather simply be called Erica? :)