Are anthias prone to suicidal tendencies?

gawf4fun

Sadly yesterday I returned to my office after spending a half hour or so in the warehouse and noticed my bartlett's anthias had jumped to an untimely demise. I've avoided adding wrasses to my Aquapod at the office for this very reason, but alas he/she took the plunge.

Are anthias known to be jumpers? I don't really want to put any protection on top but really enjoy watching the anthias swim and due to their feeding needs, can't really have them in my tank at home.

I would appreciate any feedback from knowledgeable anthis people.

Thanks,

mark

Didn't know firefish were jumpers...I don't have a cover on my aquapod either. I know two cats at my house would be very happy if he jumped out. If you ever get a cover for your pod Mark, let me know what you did and I might copy you. I just don't want to lose any light. Also Mark, I have a couple frags that need a good healing. Think I could put them in your frag tank to heal up?

Didn't know firefish were jumpers...I don't have a cover on my aquapod either. I know two cats at my house would be very happy if he jumped out. If you ever get a cover for your pod Mark' date=' let me know what you did and I might copy you. I just don't want to lose any light. Also Mark, I have a couple frags that need a good healing. Think I could put them in your frag tank to heal up?[/quote']]

Sure you could put them in there. Is there a problem with your pod?