Add Actinics?

moovinfast

So I was thinking about maybe adding actinics to my 240g now that we are going to have a canopy and skin. The thank is 48x48x24". It has a large lip around the top. So the hole in the top is about 36" or so. Ill post a pic so you can see the brace. I currently have 4x250w MH over the tank as my only lighting. I was thinking of finding a used Icecap 660 and running 4x36" t5s or VHOs. Would I be able to notice them while my MHs are on? Or is there a better solution to adding actinics to my tank? I thought about building another LED set up just for actinics, but its out of my price range right now to make it how I would want.

4657555739_2d1377f001_b.jpg

I have four 46.5" vho bulbs over my tank. Half super actinic and half 454 uvl bulbs. It is way noticeable and allows me to run a less-blue bulb in my mh for better coral growth... (thats my unprofessional hypothesis) plus in looks freakin awesome when you shut the mhs down at night for an hour or two before going all dark. I almost enjoy looking at my tank more with the mhs off. I just added these lights in november and i love them. Ice Cap 660 is a good deal.. so far