Elecrical Aid?

Algae

I need to add a couple of 120 circuits for my reef (and a 240 for my saws) to my garage. Since I plan on using conduit most of the work will be mounting the pipe, pulling wires and mounting the outlets which I figure I can do myself.

Is there anyone with a minor amount of experience/knowledge willing to come over and take a look at my idea?

Hmm. Maybe I should add an exhaust fan too?

I worked for my parents electrical store for 5 years so I know some and could probably help. We could brainstorm this weekend and frag those zoas!

Wow, Ididn't know that! Fragging Zoas and electricity = a great combination.(scratch) Thanks Miles!

I have a conduit bender that you can borrow. I may have some free time saturday.

You are on! Don't know if I'll be ready by Sat. though? Still have some research to do, such as what ear not to place a live wire into (I believe it's the left). Thanks Jon!

Eugene Area Reefers Rule!

Shame I live so far away. I'm below zero when talking about electricity' date=' but I'm a wire peeler guru. I'm also good at peeling potatoes if that helps :)[/quote']

A "peeler"? I always thought of you as the best "stripper" in the Northwest, Alex! :eek:

I am an electrician. If you have questions ask. There are a lot of things you can do wrong.

Yes, I am going to research it pretty well. May have questions. Thanks!

+1... Feel free to bounce any questions this way also, I always like to see it done right the first time.

Gabe

Thanks. Safety is #1 with electricity. My grandfater was a phone lineman for Bell and was shocked so bad that his heart stopped (and started again). Again I may have a question or two. Thanks!