FS: 90 Gal Oceanic Tech Tank

USCG CWO

Okay everyone so I just tore down my 90 gallon Oceanic Tech Tank when I upgraded to a 150 gallon tank so I have for sale:

*90 Gal Oceanic Tech Tank - front and sides are starphire 1/2in. glass and black silicone.

*Custom made stand and canopy - made by me (doors on stand are magnetic, no hinges) canopy is spilt in the middle and folds via a piano hinge.

*~20-25 gal Sump

*ASM G3 skimmer - works perfect but it is going to need a new volute which is cracked. Premium aquatics sells for $5.25. LINK

*Dual SLS Retro fit 36" T5 lights - 1 UVL actinic blue and 1 UVL 75.25

*Dual PFO 400w magnectic ballest with 20k Hamilton bulbs, batwings and sockets

I am asking $800 OBO for all of it. Don't want to part out yet but if someone is interested in just the tank, stand and canopy I will consider it. I haven't cleaned it yet so no pics. Here is the link to the build for it though. Build Thread

Bring a friend as this tank and stand weigh a ton.

PICS

Today221.jpg[/img]

Today220.jpg[/img]

Today219.jpg[/img]

Today214.jpg[/img]

Today211.jpg[/img]

Today215.jpg[/img]

Now keep in mind nothing is cleaned. Floor is tiled and sealed. The brown silicone is where I had a pump bolted to the floor like an idiot and had to cut it out and seal it with the only silicone I had which was brown.

Shane, if we had the cash we'd be all over this, hell with finding a place to put it.

Folks, this is an absolutely beautiful tank, and the stand is simply stunning, the pictures do not do it justice in anyway shape or form, Jess n I have seen this system in person, and it is simply awesome, the time an effort that went into the stand alone is just unreal.