BCS game

dee77

Everything i read says the game is already over, its just semantics before they can actually give Auburn the trophy.

But no i'm not going. Too expensive. I can go to Hawaii 3 times for the amount it would take 2 of us to go to this game. Ridiculous.

Really is that what they are saying Miles? (laugh)That's great(clap) Undefeated and still an underdog... Go figure... What's the line for the game?

It has been pretty steady at Auburn -3 or -3.5 from what I have seen.

Also remember both teams are undefeated.

Oh that's a pretty even line then. It should be a good game but I agree not worth paying for a ticket. Last year's BCS title game was such a disappointment when Colt McCoy got knocked out in the first quarter.

I was watching the Tampa game yesterday and LeGarrette Blount has really done well for himself. He played a great game.(clap)

Yah L.G.B. is doing great, nice to see. That hurdle is his trademark!!!

I'm afraid you might see a similar beginning to this game Kim. That DT Fairly for Auburn is as dirty as they come. Lots and lots of youtube clips of him delivering dirty, late, cheap shots.

I'm afraid you might see a similar beginning to this game Kim. That DT Fairly for Auburn is as dirty as they come. Lots and lots of youtube clips of him delivering dirty, late, cheap shots.

Hopefully Aliotti has done something to minimize Fairleys impact on the game besides trying to double team him.

Something like " Hey you, 4th string whats your name......go in there and start a fight with Fairley and get his @ss ejected or break his knee" (laugh)

Sometimes you gotta play on their level (enforcer)

Serioulsy though Nick Fairley is the dirtiest player I have ever seen.