Five Guys or In-n-Out

steelhead77

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ya, just order what you are going to eat there, then place the to-go order and tell them you would like it separated and on ice. It's AMAZING. I'm headed there tomorrow, leaving Eugene at noon. We plan on Dinner at the redding location, xmas on saturday, lunch at In and Out on Sunday in Sac and then dinner at the redding location on the way home. You can also call the 1-800 number up to 1:00am 7 days a week and tell them your location and the will direct you to the nearest one...it's like Onstar for In and Out

I love In & Out burger, but i've only had it a few times. Problem is i don't know about all these 4x4 or animal style or even that you could get stuff on your fries!!! Why don't they put that on the menu? Is it some super secret club you have to join to find out what they actually have available? That turns me off of wanting to go there honestly.

I'm gonna have to get up to Salem and try 5 guys, i hear good things about them. Good to know they are in Oregon!

I love In & Out burger, but i've only had it a few times. Problem is i don't know about all these 4x4 or animal style or even that you could get stuff on your fries!!! Why don't they put that on the menu? Is it some super secret club you have to join to find out what they actually have available? That turns me off of wanting to go there honestly.

I'm gonna have to get up to Salem and try 5 guys, i hear good things about them. Good to know they are in Oregon!

Think of it like buying your first SW tank at the LFS....they never tell you everything on the first purchase LOL! If you become hooked, you will discover more each time you shop (naughty)

The Burgers are awesome at both, I also like "Fatburger".

But its called "Five Guys Burgers and FRIES" for a reason. When you order fries they give you like a 20oz cup full in the bag and then dump in another whole cup full just for fun. They even have a sign on the wall that says where the potatoes came from that day.

I didn't know too. I like that it is not advertised and you have to discover it.

Ok, how about having a meeting at 5 Guys before or later? :D

I didn't know too. I like that it is not advertised and you have to discover it.

Ok, how about having a meeting at 5 Guys before or later? :D

Lets do it!!

Its just such a far drive and then you find out you didn't even get to have what you REALLY like on a burger. Its a restaurant not a scavenger hunt, it just kinda bothers me you have to be "in the know" to get their premier menu.

DUDE! you have In and Out in your backyard?!

LOL, I wish. (laugh) 5 guys blows up most any fast food joint around here, but I'm sure most people can still bbq up a burger that puts em to shame. All it takes is a quick google search and basic bbq skills.

Try googling " Best Burger Recipe " and see how anyone of those does against 5 guys or In and Out.

Hey John thanks for the link! I was born and raised on IN-N-OUT. There are a couple on that site that even I didn't know about. I too have made the trip to Redding (day after Thanksgiving) just for a burger and to check out Redding LFS. My goal in life, IN-N-OUT in Oregon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

NOT GONNA HAPPEN

IN & OUT will only franchise to where they can deliver the food in one day. They never freeze the meat and serve only the freshest ingredients. When I was doing tile contracting in California, one of our offices was in Baldwin Park and the IN & OUT there is a training facility for all of their managers. Now I'm hungry. Back in the old days In & Out gave out bumper stickers that read In & Out Burger and everybody removed the b and r in burger. to read urge. Those bumper stickers soon disappeared.

Hey John thanks for the link! I was born and raised on IN-N-OUT. There are a couple on that site that even I didn't know about. I too have made the trip to Redding (day after Thanksgiving) just for a burger and to check out Redding LFS. My goal in life' date=' IN-N-OUT in Oregon!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!![/quote']

+100....lbs that is. Love the In-N-Out but having it so close would be horrible.

BTW - Who had the bacon cheeseburger and fries today?

Burger = 1000 calories

Large fries = 1500 calories

http://www.fiveguys.net/files/files/NutritionalInfo_2010(1).pdf

And for full disclosure

http://www.in-n-out.com/nutritional_info.asp

Cappies is great Nate' date=' thats my buddies restaurant. How about the green bean fries (naughty)[/quote']

Have not tried those yet. I'm kinda addicted to house of noodles right now. Been going there a couple times a week for lunch. Next time I go I will try them.