Fun stuff to do??

dee77

Well because I will probably forget it tomorrow...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!

Sorry but I have no idea what 16yr olds do for fun...its been about 20yrs since my 16th. lol

thanks i think i want to go bungee jumping or paintballing idk yet any one of any places?

WEll, first of all Congratulations on making it to your 16th birthday! Have you guys thought about going to play Laser tag (Laser port is just down the street from me - and they have a restaurant in there also that is not too bad)., or maybe bowling and a pizza? Skating? Have you ever been to Big Als? THey have one in Vancouver and now one here in Tigard also.

WEll' date=' first of all Congratulations on making it to your 16th birthday! Have you guys thought about going to play Laser tag (Laser port is just down the street from me - and they have a restaurant in there also that is not too bad)., or maybe bowling and a pizza? Skating? Have you ever been to Big Als? THey have one in Vancouver and now one here in Tigard also.[/quote']

yes i have been to big als.... but im looking for something crazy to do(rock2)(naughty)

Umm yeah i'm not someone who likes heights very much so me myself I wouldnt do that bungee jump thing. But thats just me..

Paintball however would be a blast! You should google it and see if you can find any ranges around. the few times I have done it was with friends on private property but I hear there are places the general public can play.

Edit: here take a look at this place. Not to far from Milwaukie..

http://www.splataction.com/

Wow I just noticed that..I grew up in Milwaukie.

well i really wanted to go snowboarding at whistler. but i think we are take our snowmobiles to mt.hhod or batchlor

Whistler is cheaper then most people think. I used to go boarding for a week at a time up there twice a year. once in summer and once in winter. I would be doing this over anything else personally...