Christmas Party/Weekend Sale!!!

It's that time of year again to get the tanks looking good and filled with cool critters. Family and freinds love to look at all of the interesting creatures that we fill our reefs with and Santa tends to be in a far better mood when he sees a good looking tank. So, here are some inverts, fish, and corals to help bring joy to your holiday!

FLORIDA RICORDIA SPECIAL!

$10-$15 per polyp and many have doube and triple eyes. So many colors to choose from including lots of rainbows!!!

ricordea_florida_orange_standard_6554.jpg

300px-Ricordea-Florida_1.jpg

Astrea Snails!!! These guys are a favorite for ridding your tank walls and rocks of unwanted algae.

.79ea

.74ea when you buy 10-20

.69ea when you buy 21+

Snail.Astrea.jpg

Red and Blue Leg hermit crabs will really help that tank sparkle so that you can get on Santa's good side ;)

.74ea

.70ea when you buy 10-20

.65ea when you buy 21+

fish-meshell.jpg

mcatobblueleg.jpg

I also have Hawaiian Zebra and Electric Blue hermits in for some added diversity.

XL Margarita Turbo Snails!!! These guys aren't your typical small/cheap margaita. These guys are a good size at around 1" each and they clean like crazy!

.79ea!!!

Margarita_Snail_ps.jpg

Bumblebee Snails!!! Excellent detritus and extra food cleanup. These guys will clean nearly every surface including the sand.

.99ea!!!

3041_NzMV7Y8mEZ.jpg

Velvet Nudibranchs!!! Got some flatworms you want to get rid of? These guys will eat em up! I only have 2 left and these guys can be harder to get!

$15.99ea!

varian.jpg

Peppermint Shrimp!!! These guys love eating aipasia and make for a great cleaner shrimp. I usual put a few in ever display tank!

$7.99ea

$6.49ea if you buy 3+

Peppermint%20Shrimp.jpg

Skunk Cleaner Shrimp!!! A must have tank and fish cleaner! These guys will setup cleaning stations for your fish to swim by and get a good scale scrub.

S $11.99

M-L $17.99

XL Bali $23.99

cleaner_shrimp.jpg

Fire Shrimp!!! Another great addition to your reef tank. These guys are stunnign critters to look at and do a great job of cleaning up the tank and fish!

L-XL $29.99

fire_shrimp.jpg

Longspine Urchins!! Exellent algae control and very interesting to watch! These guys are one of Santas favorites from what I hear!

$16.99 ea!!!

diadema_setosum.jpg

Disbar Anthias!!!! These guys have been flying out the door lately and it is no suprise to me as to why. They are super colorful, usually school in groups out in your tank, tend to do really well in comparison to other anthias and are at a great price!

$13.99ea

$11.99ea if you guy 5+

24M1046-03-redfin-anthias.jpg

Bangaii Cardinals!!! These are one of my favorites and look great in tanks. Easily breed in captivity as well.

$14.99ea!

bangaiicardinal1.jpg

Hawaiian Flame Angel!! This guy was in my display for over a year and is one of the most stunning flames I have seen. Great reef fish and I never had a problem with polyp picking either.

54.99!!!

flame-angel-large.jpg(not exact fish but for representation)

Hawaiian Potters Angel!! This is a great looking little angel that has been here for about a month now and continues to get alot of attention!

54.99!!!

potters_angelfish.jpg&t=1

Tons of other fish, corals and inverts in stock as well!! These are just a few!

Kent Salt 50g mix bags

$15.99!!

Kent Salt 200g mix bukets

49.99!!!

Filter socks in many different varieties and sizes all $6, 2 for $11, or 3 for $15!!!

Rod's Food is in in several varieties!! This product offers a great diversity of nutrition for your tank and is one of my more popular foods.

PE Mysis and Cyclopeeze are another favorite and are full stocked!

Tigger Pods as well as most of the other Reef Nutrition products and DT's Phytoplankton are in!!!

Tons of other foods and dry goods available!!

So much to check out!!! Let me know if you want to setup a time to swing by and check stuff out. Toss me a PM, Text, or give me a buzz.

All prices are limited to stock on hand and are good through 12/15/10!

Note: All pictures are for reference only and exact specimens will very slightly. These pictures are borrowed from other sites and are the property of their respective owners.