WTT Frags and a baby mantis stowaway

XrayGuy

**TRADES ON THIS LISTING ARE DONE...I NEED TO TAKE NEW PICS SO THAT IT IS CLEAR WHAT I HAVE LEFT, SO I WILL MAKE A NEW POSTING THAT IS UPDATED**

I had a couple of zoanthid colonies that I fragged and I would like to trade for some other frags (looking for montipora, pulsing xenia, zoas, blue or striped mushrooms, maybe other things...shoot me some pics of what you have). I also have 1 larger colony and a mantis shrimp that I found living in one of the rocks that I fragged. It is about 1" long and I can't tell if it is a spearer or a smasher. Right now he is isolated in a glass in my tank with a screen on top so he can't get out. Please send me some pics of what you have and we can do some business. If you need better pics of something in particular, let me know and I can try to take some closer/better ones. Thanks! :cool:

**MOST FRAGS IN THIS PIC ARE SOLD! Thanks Mohaynow AND Hozer21!**

IMG_0010.jpg

**SIDE VIEW OF SHELF ABOVE**

IMG_0015.jpg

IMG_0012.jpg

IMG_0014.jpg

**THIS COLONY SOLD! Thanks Rick!**

IMG_0019.jpg

**SOLD! Thanks Noobtosalt!**

IMG_0018.jpg

**MANTIS SHRIMP SOLD! Thanks USCG CWO!**

IMG_9994.jpg

IMG_0036.jpg

Good to meet you again today. Thanks for the trade. Everything is open and happy.

It was very nice meeting you too and I am glad it is liking your tank! Thank you so much for the hook up on that stuff. I got them all placed right before going to work, so I will see how happy they are when I get home. Maybe we can do some more trades in the future :D