Worried about Clown

lucid

Be patient, add some garlic to the food, the liquid garlic extract that is, and just be patient. Try and get some pics if you can, just in case it's got something, but, other than that, there's really nothing you can do. More than likely one has been beating on the other an it's just hiding out.

Be patient' date=' add some garlic to the food, the liquid garlic extract that is, and just be patient. Try and get some pics if you can, just in case it's got something, but, other than that, there's really nothing you can do. More than likely one has been beating on the other an it's just hiding out.[/quote']

Yeah I would have to agree . My clowns did that for a while and now they are ok it just takes time . Did you get both at the same time ??& r they both saddle back clowns ?? Just asking because sometimes if you don't enter them at the same time it can cause so problems and saddle back are some mean sobs

Get some liquid garlic extract, you can get it at almost ANY fish store, check with Nick at RoseCity, I'm almost positive he had some in there today when I was in there. Get that, a bag of fish food, either Rod's or something similar, Nick I believe has Rod's and some that ReefIt made up an gave to him, I'm feeding it curreently, and my fish go insane over it. Try that an give it some time.

Do the sides look skinny and sucked in? If not don't worry too much as long as it is otherwise acting normal. You might also try some krill. Clowns will usually instinctively grab larger pieces of food and feed the anemone with them. Inevitably they end up getting a bit and this may get a feeding response started.

I agree. Brine is like popcorn. They like to eat it but it doesn't give them anything. I will not even buy it. There are a lot of other options that are better. I feed a variety that I rotate out that includes Mysis, krill, nori, a high protien pellet food, and homemade food.