WTT/WTB VHO BALLASTS,CAPS,AND REFLECTORS

pnkrcklives

Just picked up a Halide setup(single hanging reflector). I need to do some sort of actinic lighting along with it(any ideas will help). I have a Jalli 4x65 watt power compact fixture. I was just going to switch it to all actinic bulbs. Till I studied the tank further and am thinking there will be no room to hang both fixtures in a manner to get all the light into the tank. So I was thinking of trying to mount two 48" VHO bulbs. One to each side of the Halide reflector. What you guys think? I am willing to trade my PC fixture(new bulbs less than 2 months) I also have two 46.5" VHO bulbs(never been installed) one is aquasun one is super actinic. I am willing to trade all this for some thing that will work. I am open to different ideas as well, Thanks in advance for the help...

I have a retrofit VHO im trying to sell if that would work, It is 2 - 48 inch act. WP endcaps and a workhorse 7 ballast. What wattage is the PC bulbs? Have you concidered removing the PC bulbs and retroing in T5's or just using the ballast out of the fixture and the reflector and using them to retro T5's