WTB 22 - 30 gallon glass all in one tank

gawf4fun

Hey all, I posted this in the classifieds too. OOps.

I'm looking for a glass tank along the lines of an Aquapod or a CADlights or a ViaAqua which is in the 22 to 30 gallon capacity range. I currently have an 11 gallon ViaAqua which needs more room for the overgrown corals which are fighting incessantly.

Ideally the tank will have a false back for my skimmer (Tunze nano) heater, carbon, etc. Rimless is fine, but not a requirement, and preferably with minimal, if any, scratching. No lighting required.

Please let me know what you've got and what your asking.

Thanks,

mark

I have a 30 gallon Eclipse XH tank (same foot print as a 20 high 12x24). It isn't a stand alone system like those you listed, however, I have it set up like a reef system..Stand, T5 light, return pump, skimmer in the sump...oh yeah...a sump, heater in sump too. Tank is drilled for an overflow in the top left corner with a small overflow box. and a single return on the top right. If you want corals in it you would need a better light. The T5 just doesn't penetrate all the way to the bottom for hard corals, but it's a great little system. I'd like $150 for the entire setup...it has LR in it and stand with a good supply of pods too.

Matt

Check out the tank in my spiral bulb growout thread (link in my signature) and let me know if it would work. As I recall it's about 21" deep and 24" wide. It stands 12" tall and has an overflow area in back. (About 27 gallons if I remember right) It's currently plumbed into my system so it shares the sump with my DT. It could be plumbed to either have a sump or to be a closed loop using the overflow area for a small skimmer (provided it will fit there). Send me a PM to discuss it further if your interested.

I have a 30 gallon Eclipse XH tank (same foot print as a 20 high 12x24). It isn't a stand alone system like those you listed, however, I have it set up like a reef system..Stand, T5 light, return pump, skimmer in the sump...oh yeah...a sump, heater in sump too. Tank is drilled for an overflow in the top left corner with a small overflow box. and a single return on the top right. If you want corals in it you would need a better light. The T5 just doesn't penetrate all the way to the bottom for hard corals, but it's a great little system. I'd like $150 for the entire setup...it has LR in it and stand with a good supply of pods too.

Matt

Thanks for the message Matt, but not the sort of footprint I was thinking. Those stand alones have more surface area which is what I'm looking for, as well as an all-in-one format. I appreciate the reply. Good luck,

Mark

• Like 1