ever been prank called by the DEA?

Mandinga

Anyone else been a target of this extortion scam?

HINT - If someone calls and claims to be DEA, threatens to issue a warrant for your arrest, and threaten prison time.....they are lying! DEA would never operate like that.

anyways, it was a little scary at first(WHAT! I'm not perfect!), but after they start asking for a couple grand to "make it go away", i knew better...

Haven't had that experience but Beth could tell you an interesting story of how the Portland police showed up at the door of our old house looking for Beth (we had just moved), questioned the neighbors, and wanted her to go down to the Woodburn police station because an idiotic clerk at Just Sports thought she stole a Dallas Cowboys water bottle from Woodburn outlet mall 2 months before.(flame)(nutty)

Before the Cowboy haters chime in.(nono).. I know, I know, would have been different if it was a Oregon ducks water bottle.;)

Really is a ridiculous story , I would not believe it if I had not lived it.(nutty)(nutty)(nutty)(nutty)

Okay racefan now you have me interested...;) Is there any reward that comes with providing your location..:p

Oh never mind.. IRS and reward don't go together!(laugh)

No, as I said in my post Kim it was a LONG time ago,before I married a good woman & she straightened me out(for which I'm not sure I will ever forgive her;))