Saddleback Clowns and Long Tentalce Anenome

NoobtoSalt

Ok so it looks like this got deleted from the overlay so here it is again.

I think this nem went for a late night walk last night in my tank and stung some SPS that was near and dear to my heart (Ok so I only had it for a few days but still pissed me off). I want the nem out of the tank for sure. If you would like just the nem I will take $20 for it. I am ok with keeping the clowns since they can host my torch or bubble corals. If you want the nem with the pair of clowns I will take $45. This is an older picture of the nem. It has been since bleached out and could use a tank with less agressive fish in it so it can feed better. The clowns try to feed but my trigger and blue hippo always go after the krill I try to feed it.

Anyways $45 for the two clowns at nem

$20 for the nem only

IMG_1007.jpg

I target feed mine a small silver side from time to time My tangs won't go in after it for sure.

Beckie

I've been spot feeding it krill and it loves them but the tang and trigger keep coming over and stealing it from the nem. Not sure how that has happened. I though only clowns were imune to the