Tree hugging and planting

Emerald525

Shout out to Pantherguy (David), Saltfinsax (Steve) Lewisriverfisherman (Brandon) and Mick (Jgf) for helping us plant our trees!(clap) They did an awesome job(rock2)

Pantherguy brought shovels because we didn't really have one!(laugh) Saltfinsax brought stakes and ties for the trees and even let me watch an emerald crab pinch his finger at Isaac's shop!(laugh)

This forum has its fair shair of drama admittedly but when push comes to shove there are also a lot of great people willing to lend a hand! You guys are awesome!

Here's some pictures because we all like pics!

DSC06022ARW.jpg

DSC06020ARW.jpg

DSC06019ARW.jpg

DSC06018ARW.jpg

DSC06021ARW.jpg

DSC06017ARW.jpg

DSC06023ARW.jpg

DSC06024ARW.jpg

DSC06027ARW.jpg

DSC06028ARW.jpg

I had a great time meeting everyone today! And wowskies to all of your tanksssss:) lol you two maaaaay need some help:) definatly great taste in coral and fish! Please put me on the list whenever the fragging takes place on some of those chalices! Thanks again,

David

(laugh)LOL admittedly David we are a tad bit (nutty) and I tried rehab once and it lasted all of 2 weeks? 3 weeks?(laugh) Okay you got it will put you on the list for chalice frags as we have no room! Beth is trying out her new saw.. The corals are screaming in fear..(scary)

By the way, pantherguys name has nothing to do with panthers at all. He has panther geckos! Now you have .... the rest of the story. It's hard work stocking those tanks...(laugh) Unfortunately you have 2 addicts in the house and noone to lay down the law(enforcer)

awesome rocket launcher!!! cool to see people on the forum helping each other out like that! :)

Yes, it's nice to get a helping hand every now and then Kendra.:D

Had a good time and the extra hands really makes it easy and fast.

Steve you are the man. (rock2)He dug through the clay like it was butter. He is also handy with finding a place to hide all the dirt (clap)and brought the stakes and ties too...

Great job!

Btw, I didn't see Mick working and he got beers!!! Lol

You don't miss much do you Alex..;) Yes, Mick arrived 30 minutes late and these guys were so fast the work was pretty much done... Still nice hanging out with you Mick and Jess...

It really wasn't much work at all(whistle) (seems like i was leaning more on the shovels than using them in the pics). i had fun laughing and joking around.(laugh) thanks for the food and drink and the tour around Issac's place' date=' you lady's(rock2). Its nice to see people helping each other out on the forums.(clap)[/quote']

LOL, who am I to judge? I was inside most of the time with the easy task of making the pizzas and taking pictures...(laugh) And agreed everyone was so nice and helpful and did the job quickly...

Lol I used to keep panther chameleons' date=' and I have geckos:) infact the pair I was trying to sell just laid a set of eggs! So I may have a couple giant green day gecko babies soon:) I'd say i would trade something for some chalices but you two have just about everything!! Enjoy the rest of your weekend:)[/quote']

LOL, yeah I kind of mixed that up didn't I DOH! I couldn't remember which was the gecko and which was the chameleon so I combined the two hoping nobody would notice...(whistle)