Zoas!

grassi

I have some leftovers from this thread that I want to get rid of, plus some new frags: http://www.pnwmas.org/forums/showthread.php?t=20698

My frag tank is full and I bought a lot of stuff, so I need some space again :)

Thanks!

Tubs Blue, 7 polyps, $15

IMG_5671.JPG

Deep water japanese zoas, about 15 polyps, $15. Really nice SOLD Emerald525, I have some more

IMG_5675.JPG

Bam bams orange, 10+ polyps, $15

IMG_5678.JPG

Reverse Gorilla Nipples, about 15 polyps $ 15 SOLD lewisriverfisherman

IMG_5679.JPG

True red people eaters, 2 polyps, $15! SOLD puntific, I have one more

IMG_5684.JPG

Purple death, about 3-4 polyps frag from this colony ready to pick up, $10 SOLD kendaroo, I have some more

IMG_5687.JPG

Fake hornets, really nice color, more than 20 polyps, $15

IMG_5688.JPG

Some nice magicians, 2 polyps, $20 SOLD Topher

IMG_5689.JPG

mother colony:

IMG_5691.jpg

LA Lakers deep water, about 15 polyps... I want to get rid of this frag: $20 (was $35) TRADED

IMG_5695.jpg

African Blue, blue hornets AIO's.. whatever you call them, 10+ polyps, $25 TRADED

IMG_5696.JPG

Mohwaks, 3 polyps, $10 1 SOLD kendaroo, 1 SOLD Topher

IMG_5704.JPG

Okay Alex I will take the deepwater zoas but only because you used the marketing term "deepwater"(laugh) and I still owe you for the frogspawn too.

You should see the "green implosions" I got from Jody. They are very cool. They look like giant magicians. I can't wait for those things to grow.

Scott, monday works great.

Kim, I posted late at night just to catch you in my net ;)

I was thinking that the "deepwater" thing sometime can scare people because they think they need some sort of low light.

As for the magicians on steroids...put me on the list for when you will have some to frag. I saw them and they are really nice!

Scott, monday works great.

Kim, I posted late at night just to catch you in my net ;)

I was thinking that the "deepwater" thing sometime can scare people because they think they need some sort of low light.

As for the magicians on steroids...put me on the list for when you will have some to frag. I saw them and they are really nice!

Well it worked Alex.(laugh) I kept looking but fortunately I have most of what you were selling... I will keep you in mind on the list. Magicians on steriods! That's a great description!

I'll be sure to keep my deepwater Japanese zoas in in the bottom of my tank and target feed them Sushi(laugh)

Thanks Alex for those sweet Japanese deepwater zoas. I can see the tiny kimonos they are wearing now when I looked through my aquariscope!:p Also thanks for the frogspawn that seemed to be a lot bigger than the picture?(clap)

I'm surprised nobody has jumped on the blue tubbs you are selling..(nutty). Someone should get these if not just to use it as an excuse to see the amazing set up he has now in the basement with all of his tanks plumbed into one sump and you should see the size of the pump he is using...:eek: That's a lot of sump for a 40 b Alex...;)

Jamie tells me he has "skimmer envy" though...(laugh)