WTT ~ My 220 gallon ~ for smaller tank ~ Vanc/Port

JK47

Someone is getting lucky... My acrylic 220 gallon tank/stand/lights that I am downsizing. (no scratches at all) center overflow. Tank 72"x24"x30" Beautiful stand that's 36" tall, see pic actuual tank. No PM's. email justin_seals@msn.com

The two things I need in trade:

#1: 90-120 gallon 48" complete setup (glass or acrylic), i do NOT need lighting. Must be in very good condition.

#2: a Fluval FX5 canister filter or equivelent acrylic wet/dry sump system for a 125 gallon tank. (no fuge or skimmer needed)

[ATTACH]8776[/ATTACH]

Will sell for $650 if no trades or partial trades and cash. Your call, let me know what you have.

post-6241-141867783618_thumb.jpg

Hey your local~ Cool. I am off 99th. They are inexpensive lights. I am a freshwater guy so lighting is not my thing. Would you like pics?

EDIT: If you have nice lights, keep them. I don't need light for the tank in trade.

Also, I don't need a complicated 90g-120g, it's going to be freshwater. Simple sump or canister filtration is fine.

Who made the tank? I have a 120 Oceanic Tech I may be interested in trading.

Tank was made by Aquaview. There is not a single scratch or algea on it. No clean up at all. It is up and running so you can see everything operational any time this week.

Can you send pics and details of your 120 to the email address I gave? Yay thanks! That is exactly what I want. :D Any filtration equipment? Feel free to give me a call. lol at your sig Lowman!

Justin-

(360) 910-4149

its a really nice setup. I've seen this one in person. this is the perfect chance for someone wanting to upgrade to a larger tank. what a deal!

Thank you Kee! Good to see you here too. I am 90% on the 300 gallon you saw and I only want one tank in the garage, 220 has to go. The wife wants those rare Satanoperca I have in our bedroom. This is the only thing I have to trade for a 120 to do a biotope for them.

The trade pending currently. Will know for sure Friday. :D

IS this tank still available. I have a very nice 90 g with a wooden stand and canopy. I moved here two yr ago and the tank is still in wooden crate as I had no space to set it up. I am finally moving into my new home with enough space and wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one! I am in Eugene and can drive up north to pick it up.

IS this tank still available. I have a very nice 90 g with a wooden stand and canopy. I moved here two yr ago and the tank is still in wooden crate as I had no space to set it up. I am finally moving into my new home with enough space and wouldn't mind getting my hands on this one! I am in Eugene and can drive up north to pick it up.

Hi,

The trade is pending. I will know Friday if it is for sure or not. Would you kindly send some pictures of your setup to the email address I listed above? Thanks so much. I have interest from a number of people so I am trying to get back to them in order of email receipt if the trade falls through.

Justin-