40g Column and Stand W/ 250w Sunpod

ReefSafari

I will be moving everything out of this tank very soon, and wanted to see if anyone was interested in this tank, its a 40 gallon Column that is 28" tall x 20" wide x 18" deep. Its black rimmed and silicone and has a matching black stand. It comes with a marineland backpack filter and a 20" 250w Current SunPod that fits nicely on top.

Asking $300 for the setup, I can include a Eshopps HOB protien Skimmer that I have up for sale in my other ad for $50. I can also include the live sand that is in the tank, The live rock and corals I will be removing. This is a REALLY old picture of when I first setup the tank about 7 months ago, the tank is in good condition with coraline algea. I was going to set it up as a freshwater tank but would rather focus on just one tank, thats enough for me...

0130101414-00.jpg

I will sell the 20" Sunpod by itself for $185, or the tank & stand by itself for $150...Or the whole package deal for $350 (Light, Protien Skimmer, Filter, Sand, Stand, Tank) just put live rock in it and start filling it with corals....

Price adjustment bump(naughty) How about $275 for everything?

40g Column Glass Tank

Black Stand

20"-250w Sunpod (with current 14k Bulb)

Marineland Back Pack

Eshopps Protien Skimmer

Live Sand

More recent Picture of how I have it setup....

P6080005.jpg

I will be moving all the corals out in the next week or so, if your interested but need some time let me know, I am not in a hurry and can hold if for you, otherwise it will either go on Craigslist or I will turn it into a frag tank (Or a freshwater planted tank..(scratch))

• 2 weeks later...

What I have left is the 40g Column and Stand (with original flouesant light) Marineland HOB filter and Eshopps PSK-100H HOB protien skimmer.

I will do the above package for $175 Delivered to the portland area this would a great frag tank for someone....higher light loving corals up top and low light corals on the bottom...doesn't take up a lot of horizontal space as its more tall than it is wide.....(naughty).....

THANKS FOR THE REPLY ON MY QUESTIONS ON THE 25OW MH.

A YES OR A NO WOULD HAVE BEEN GREAT.

I am sorry, I thought I replied to everyone that had inquired and cleared out my PM box, You never recieved a reply from me?

I still have it if your still interested please send me another PM and I will watch out for it, or post the question here....