RTV108 Silicone

BrianB

go to the grainger sight and you can get a list of the locations. I know of one in clackamas and one in tigard. I just used RTV 108 and the only place I could find it was Grainger. Also make sure the tubes are no more than a year old. I got a tube from them that was dried up.

You can buy RTV 108 at amazon.com and drillspot.com -- the latter is Grainger's online "front company" which they set up to sell to the general public without diluting their brand.

Drillspot.com also sells RTV 103 black silicone and, for the fashion-forward fishkeeper, RTV 102 white silicone and RTV 106 red. Clear, black, and white silicone cost less than $10 per tube; the red is very expensive at $42.49 per tube because it's made for high-temperature environments (safe to 500F instead of 400F). The entire RTV line is milspec, incidentally.

Drillspot's adhesives and sealants menu page: http://www.drillspot.com/adhesives-sealants-and-tape/?brandid=784

Note that these products are listed as "GE Silicone" even though they're now made by a company called Momentive Performance Products.