Just got back from Garrett's

Stopped by Garrett's on the commute back from Corvallis today and checked out the new place. It looks awesome. If you haven't been there, you really should check it out.

I needed to pick up a big cleaning crew update (being in Corvallis during the week is playing havoc on the tank upkeep). Garrett hooked me up with a big selection - taking the time to give me a couple of this and one-or-two of that.

A nicer or more humble guy I haven't meet - in or out of the fish business.

Plus he's got some insane stuff in right now. I could resist a frag of the $500 efflo - man that thing is gorgeous. I was eyeballing it in his disply in the old shop, and couldn't resist grabbing a frag of it - I need another frag like I need a whole in the head (but I'd rather have the frag).

Oh, and he's got the smallest pipefish you've ever seen. Someone's got to pick that up. It's smaller than a toothpick, very cool.

Anyway, thanks again Garrett.

Jason,

It was great to have you down! I appreciate our conversation and the business. Always good to chat! I hope everyhing is doing a great job at knocking down that algae.

You will definatley love the $500 Efflo! It has been one of my favorite for some time.

Jon and Clay,

You guys are a ton of fun lol. Thanks for making the trip up to my place. Always fun times at the 10 o clock hour!

aquariansaltwater,

You definatley need to come down if you have the chance! I am in South Salem.

Rapture Rabbit,

You and the wife should totally make the trip down! I would love to chat reef and show of the system. Tons of critters and corals as well a growing drygoods selection. Always great pricing as well!

Isaac,

You know I would never forget about you :) I have a nice chunk set aside for your next visit lol. Come trade me some of that delicious coral you have!

Thanks for the props and the thread guys!