Green Hammer Colony and some Ricordea--------

jadams7

I have a green hammer colony that I would like to sell, it has about 17 heads that I can see. It could be broken up into 3 sections if need be, and they would be 6 heads, 4 heads, and 7 heads. I am asking for $4/head, or if you want the whole colony I would do it for $55.

I also have some various ricordea (all florida) ranging from very small babies for $5 each up to a couple heads and 4 mouths for $22. I dont have a bunch, but the ones I do have are green, blue/purple, and orange with green mouth.

I will try to get a pic up of the hammer colony here soon, and I can try with the rics, but they will be camera phone pics so odds are they will look like crap.

Also FREE to whoever wants them, I have a wood canopy that fits a footprint of 4'x18-19" and also a metal rack to hang a light from that attaches to the back of a stand...nothing fancy, but does the job. If you would like to see pics, shoot me your email in a PM and I can send them.