FS: ~ 220 Gallon Acrylic Tank/Stand/Lights ~ Vancouver WA ~ PU

JK47

Tank:

Flawless, no scratches, never resealed etc.. Dim's 72"x24"x30". (L-W-H) Running for 1 year+ in garage but too nice & really needs to be in a living room or office. Center overflow with dual loc-line returns plumbed through the overflow box with durso pipe. Tank is drilled on bottom for closed loop system but I plugged the holes with capped bulkhead fittings and covered in sand. Really easy to convert back closed loop just unscrew BH... Sump is nice and acrylic included unless not wanted and I can keep it for reduced price. I don't know much about it, ask away with questions. Lights are generic w/ SW bulbs, good for FOWLR setup, nothing spendy for corals etc. Only selling setup because I upgraded to 300g tank and need cash/equipment to get it going soon.

Stand:

Show quality and 73"x25"x36" tall, perfect height for viewing. Hidden hinges on inside of stand, no latches, hinges or handles visible anywhere. Rounded smooth edges and inside is painted and sealed in case of leaks.

I will take partial trades for reduced price on tank.

Items needed for 300g: FX5 canister filter or large eheim equivelent canister, 60-75 gallon acrylic sump, internal or external pump 1,500-2,500 GPH, UV sterilizer 18watts and up.

Items needed for 125g: CPR overflow 600-900 GPH, 25g-30g acrylic sump, internal or external pump at 600-900 GPH.

Price is $750 without trades. I am injured and cannot check this site often so call or text me at (360) 910-4149.

That it a 55 gallon to the right to give you an idea of the size of tyhis tank. She purdy and BIG!

[ATTACH]8675[/ATTACH]

Justin-

post-6241-141867783517_thumb.jpg

Welcome to the forum ;)

Thanks you soo much! One day you guys are going to have to convert me to the dark side, I've never owned a marine tank. DOH! Too much of a wuss and have thousands into my south American cichlids.

why convert??? Just own both. :D Have a reef tank and a freshwater sting ray tank. :)

I might try a nano or something to get me going. All I know is BIG FW tanks.

Here are better pics :) I will load more in a sec, click on the pics to see larger images. I can only load two pics at a time? Sorry!

5 gallon bucket for size reference.

[ATTACH]8676[/ATTACH]

Side of the tank for width. Same bucket in front.

[ATTACH]8677[/ATTACH]

post-6241-141867756513_thumb.jpg

post-6241-141867756519_thumb.jpg

$700 - OBO ;)

ps - if you have any of the items I listed as wanted and don't want my tank would you please email me at the above address with your asking price.

Thanks so much for the free site/log in and ability to load pics!