Baby Blue

Gill

I know quite a few of us mst have brought home a little blue tang latley because it seems like all the shops have them right now. If you got one I would love to see a pic and here a litttle about how the guys are doing.

Here is mine (doing well so far) I picked her up at the meeting. She is eating lots of spirulina flakes and spectrum pelets. (clap)

DSC_4279.jpg

Very cute! I'm pretty partial to Kole Tangs myself, but after seeing TINY baby blue tangs at TCM yesterday...I'm tempted to switch (laugh)

So much temptation in this hobby.

Have fun with your new addition. Do you plan on getting a bigger tank down the road?

I don't remember what size tank Gill has but he has a 75 gallon I think as well as the little one.

But back to the thread... neither one of mine made it. The one in Andrew's tank was doing great for three or four days and then just dissapeared. I still haven't found it in the tank?

I don't remember what size tank Gill has but he has a 75 gallon I think as well as the little one.

But back to the thread... neither one of mine made it. The one in Andrew's tank was doing great for three or four days and then just dissapeared. I still haven't found it in the tank?

I am sure Gill now has a 120gal tank!

Very cute! I'm pretty partial to Kole Tangs myself, but after seeing TINY baby blue tangs at TCM yesterday...I'm tempted to switch (laugh)

So much temptation in this hobby.

Have fun with your new addition. Do you plan on getting a bigger tank down the road?

I have a kole and a blue in the 125 and they get along great together (clap)

But you never know with tangs I added a mata tang and the blue fights with it constantly. But the mata and the kole do great together.

DSC_4139.jpg

Nice tank :D

Do you have to constantly level it? (Bad joke)

Ya my wife wasn't to happy to see I put up such as messy pick LOL (wife)

I actually checked that level daily untill recently, my house is almost a hundred years old (scary)