28 gallon Nano cube HQI

TRENT

Just like the title says. 28 gallon JBJ cube w/ HQI light. Tank, stand and two powerheads only. Light was just replaced. At the moment the back (filtration box) is out, It was leaking (came loose from the back glass) and I took off the rim to reseal it at the same time. Asking 150.00 just the way it sits. Possible trades for a skimmer or ? I live in Redmond so local PU preferred but may deliver to the valley (Eugene to Salem). I will get a picture of it disassembled if you want. Thanks

post-3186-14186778346_thumb.jpg

Nick, PM sent

first is a pictures of it disassembled. The rest the pictures are of it put back together but not siliconed in. Goes back together easily. Just needs silicone. Glass is good, needs cleaned. I upgraded to a 40b so this has to go to fund a skimmer or frags.

DSC02098.jpg

DSC02099.jpg

DSC02108.jpg

DSC02102.jpg

What portion needs to be resealed. It's not clear from the description what exactly needs to be fixed.

Do you know if the glass is tempered? I want to downgrade and this might work out for me. I have a skimmer and/or frags I could trade. I could also trade some live rock.

What portion needs to be resealed. It's not clear from the description what exactly needs to be fixed.

Do you know if the glass is tempered? I want to downgrade and this might work out for me. I have a skimmer and/or frags I could trade. I could also trade some live rock.

Hey Rick, In the first picture (last post with picture) you will notice their is nothing in the tank. Then in the last picture you will notice the overflow box with two Powerhead outlets, that is what needs siliconed back in. Then also the rim that the hood rests on. I can get better pictures if needed. If you were going to drill the tank for a sump. I wouldn't worry about putting it back in. Just drill the back and paint, your done. Here is customer service to ask them about it being tempered 310-672-4099 PST.

My main concern was whether it was an outside wall leaking or not. Yes' date=' the idea was to leave the box out and drill it for a sump.[/quote']

No, this was not leaking outside of the tank. When I moved it to set up the 40b I grabbed it by the rim and broke the seal between the glass and plastic rim that the hood rests on. So I took the plastic rim all the way off and cleaned it up to re-silicone it. I figured I would throw it up to see if anyone was interested in it just the way it sits. Trades Welcome:D