Neptune AquaController AC Jr.

Rick

Do they have a controller with USB?

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

Not that I'm aware of however there are USB to serial convertors which will work (even with 64 bit OS). I had one hooked up to it at one time however the PH reading fluctuates unless a ground isolated connection is used (I tried the USB to serial connection to see if it would isolate the connection but it didn't). I actually was going to get a bluetooth serial adapter at one point however the system is so easy to program without the PC connection I never got around to doing it.

As mentioned the asking price is negotiable. I paid $180 for it 8 months or so ago. The only difference I'm aware of is that the networking is built into the ACIII which can be simulated with the AC Jr. using the ground isolated adapter hooked to a PC. If it doesn't sell pretty quick here I'll put it on Ebay and take my chances there.

Just cut to the chase and throw it on ebay. Why wait? You can always pull it down if it sells here

Because I would prefer to sell it to someone local first and because I'm taking my chances on Ebay. I.E. It could end up selling for $100 and I would loose too much or it could sell for $250 and I would make out like a bandit. I've had things go both ways in the past.

Set a reserve of like $150 or something....just ideas...I am thinking of throwing my skimmer up and going skimmer free

If I do put it up it I will start at $1 and will not have a reserve. Every time I've put a reserve on something I got less for it in the end. Almost every time I started at $1 I got more than I expected. (A couple of times I even got more than the cost to buy them new)