72g Bow w/stand

MrScuito

Last time I posted this I was selling my whole reef but I found some $ (naughty) and bought 2 more tanks...(A 24" cube and 60g truvue)The couch is'nt as comfortable as you might think (threaten) But it does have a good view...of the 72g. So to the point, I am selling the tank, stand, hood and, sump. Its a Oceanic 72g bowfront tank with 20g Oceanic sump. The stand is black has two doors and the base is reinforced with steel and has 10 wheels for easy moving and cleaning of spills or just to sweep and mop under. Sump is all glass with sock, baffles and sponge between ref section and return section. Tank has built in overflow and durso stand pipe with adjustable returns. Tank comes with 18w UV sterileizer and Rio 2100+ return pump. I will be keeping skimmer, VHO lighting and all livestock/rock/sand

Asking: $250 O.B.O with partial trade for some lighting for my 24" cube

Here's some pic's of the stand its pretty standard till you get to the steel frame and wheels. I've seen a couple of stands that were similer but they where not reinforced and only had 4-6 wheels and would tend to sag. With the way this one is done the wieght is more evenly distributed and there is NO fear of it ever sagging. The wheels are also safe on wood floors and are non marking. I have bamboo flooring and our last home was hardwood.

DSC02125.jpg

DSC02126.jpg

I do still need to tear down and clean it all.