Aqua c remora micro bubbles

sharoleb

Just got a new skimmer - thank you mytshall. Got it home cleaned it up and put it on the tank. This am I have the darkest skimmate ever. The problem is the massive amount of microbubbles. The tank has been going for about 14 months with a nano type skimmer. Has anyone had this problem and how did you fix it? Does the attachment preskimmer thing work? I found a thread on another forum that said to tighten the clamp but am unclear what clamp. All input appreciated. Thank you.

its probably because your water has alot of proteins in it ;) thats the difference between a good skimmer and a crappy one. once it takes them all out it will catch up and settle down. my skimmer will spit out microbubbles when i medicate or feed heavily.

If it did not come with the pre-skimmer box and you want one PM me, I have one and I changed up my apploication so I dont use, I'm just to lazy to post it.

20.00 bucks and its yours-less than you'ld pay new.

Nice little skimmer and the box does help with micro bubbles-

I still have micros-I cant seem to rid them 100% the skimmer box is more for the oil slick that floats across the top-Maybe I should contact BP-(naughty)

But agreed, they will slowly disipate, but I heve never been able to get rid of them 100%