Reef Angel controller NEW

moovinfast

I have a "new" Reef Angel controller. I opened it to look at everything and to start to hook things up, but then realized it wont work for my application. I can probably deliver to the Portland area. Comes with 3 temp probes, ph probe, controller, 8 plug controller box, usb cable for PC hook up, 2 float switches. Can controll lights (including LEDs), pumps, built in wavemaker, controll temp, and much more.

$199

Flyer.jpg

my RK comes with 2 4 port PC4's so there would be 8 total. if you need more than 8 ports, i would get another pc4 and forgo the pc1 or es, they just aren't worth the money. I also just considate ports by running multiple items such as power heads, fans and LEDs on power strips comming off the main PC4 so it saves controllable ports. The heater can be controlled by any port, it just turns it on and off based on temp probe readings. The only thing i don't have is a PH probe because i didn't need it, if you need it you will have to get an SL1 or SL2 plus the probe.

Let me know if your interested in buying my AC JR and DC8. From what I can tell it will do everything you said you need. I'll probably be listing it for sale in the next day or two. I hate to sell it but I need to put a motor in my Explorer.