It's that time AGAIN!!!!!!!!

jgf86123

It's that time again folks, and it's past time that we welcomed Barrier Reef Aquariums properly into the fold.........

You know what I mean........

IT'S GROUP BUY TIME AGAIN!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now, as with the last group buy I organized, there will be rules:

Group Buy Guidelines:

~ Any Livestock on www.barrierreefaquariums.com is eligible for the group buy.

~ Elos Test Kits & Reef Nutrition Foods are also eligible.

~ You must be registered on www.barrierreefaquariums.com to place an order.

~ You must enter this coupon code while in your cart.

GROUPBUY1

~ Shipment will be sent to one person. Live Arrival is Guaranteed

~ Shipping is free as long as the order reaches $300 and you enter the code

~If the total reaches $500 we will refund 10% to everyone or 15% at $1000

~ The group buy will be open from 7/30/10 til 8/21/10, at that point it will be closed and the order shipped.

Now Cy with Barrier Reef has opened up a couple of new threads with some SMOKING hot deals on acans and other corals, they can be found here:

Smokin HOT!!! Acans

Smokin HOT!!! Corals

Now Cy has told me that he will post up lists of fish and corals that are available, along with prices. We will need to find someone to have the order shipped to, and I'm hoping Reefit wil volunteer, as the last 2 group orders I've done have been shipped to him and it seems to work out quite well LOL.

Well, that's it for now, so get to ordering folks, lets welcome Cy and his staff properly!!!

Thanks for launching this for us(clap) I'll do my best to get all the Acan frags and new Corals up on the site by Sunday/Monday.

Here is where you find our WYSIWYG Corals-

http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=59

Elos Test Kits-

http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=72

Reef Nutrition Foods-

http://www.barrierreefaquariums.com/productCart/pc/viewCategories.asp?idCategory=212

We also have sections for many other livestock items. The site is about one month from a completely new look with better navigation. We are still building our online inventory of fish and dry good items. If there is a fish you are looking for that we don't have online just ask here. We can add them to your order.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...