Ding Dang red morph?

CA2OR

So this is insane....I have only had these for a couple days and already some of them are showing a red morph....also quite a few are picking up the green. But the red is a serious trip. I have got to get a better picture than these because these totally do not give them justice in how much red or green is actually apparent.

Red morph

IMG_5432.jpg

Green

IMG_5440.jpg

Re: Ding Dang red morph?

Moto....outta the 20 or so you got I am sure they will be there...

Coralcrazy....you have a pretty fatty yourself but I already dropped it....I know there was a green or 2 but didn't notice the red till I got home....let me know if not.

Sent from my Droid using Tapatalk

not yet. we haven't met up with you to give you 10 or 20 dollars for a frag (depending on what you have left) we plan on being at tims around 11:00 tomorrow if you want some money. if you have a 20 we will take it. if not, a 10 would be fine too. you know we're not picky.

So this is insane....I have only had these for a couple days and already some of them are showing a red morph....also quite a few are picking up the green. But the red is a serious trip. I have got to get a better picture than these because these totally do not give them justice in how much red or green is actually apparent.

The Red Morph is quite common. Within one Ding Dang colony you will find many odd morphs pop up as the colony grows.

Out of all People Eaters morphs out of Hawaii, the Ding Dang will morph the most.

Here is shot of a red i've pulled out in the past:

DEC_008.jpg

You can see a few odd morphs in this colony as well.

Aloha2.jpg

I ♥ Ding Dangs PEs

kevin

That's awesome....I can't wait to see how these continue to color....and I have another morph coming in which I am sure you are familiar with.....

I've seen most of them...

Even the ones being passed off as Hawaiian that are not.

I am sure....I am really becomming quite fond of them. I am sticking to the Hawaiian one's as they are the most impressive.

Hawaiian PEs are very nice.

The most common PE that is not Hawaiian is the Blue Agave. Beautiful polyp, but labeled as Hawaiian when it really isn't. There are a few others. Just be sure you are getting them from a reputable source.

k3v