Tile Contractor looking for work

MarkBirkett

I was thinking that there might be some people in PNWMAS that might need some remodeling on their house like Kitchens -floor & countertops / splash Entryways, Bathrooms- Tub surrounds, showers, vanity. I am a tile setter with 30 years in the trade, and it seems slower than normal so I thought to offer my services here. Free estimates and willing to travel to get work. P.M. your phone # and a brief description of your project. I also know general contractors for your other projects. Thank you Mark Birkett Phone 503 385-7507

post-1710-141867782798_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867782799_thumb.jpg

post-1710-141867782799_thumb.jpg

post-1710-1418677828_thumb.jpg

Photos?

I have a photo question. I load my pictures to photobucket , then re size them so they load onto PNWMAS. I have tried to load from my computer at full size and that doesn't work, so my question is when you re size the original picture what size gives maximum photo size on a post?

I have a photo question. I load my pictures to photobucket ' date=' then re size them so they load onto PNWMAS. I have tried to load from my computer at full size and that doesn't work, so my question is when you re size the original picture what size gives maximum photo size on a post?[/quote']

Instead of making them thumbnail sizes I've just inserted the http:// address for the photo.

Photobucket even gives you the code, its the bottom one (4th) under the picture. Just click and it should copy, then come here and paste. It will look like:

[ I M G ]address to picture here[ / I M G ] but not as spaced out.

BTW great job on that tile. Looks like you do great work :)

Any interest in tattoos? We need some tile work done at my house in Eugene' date=' and have a tattoo shop that could trade some work for it.[/quote']

What's the name of your shop? Do you charge by hour or work being done? Our friend is an artist in CA he tattedy ankle last year with hummingbird and hibiscus and the ink faded on flower :( apparently I absorb some colors funny green stays on me and fades on my hisband lol

tattoos

I'm 52 years old and try to look as professional as I can. I might be old fashioned, but I think it is hard enough in this economy to get work so I do not do the tatoo thing. If somebody wants to pay for my tatoo I will work for their cash. Trades + cash for aquarium related items will be highly considered. Thank you for your offer. MARK

tile work

I have been getting questions on what I charge per hour, vs. how much to complete the project. If you are happier with a hourly charge how about $20 an hour without my tools being used and $25 an hour if I use my tools. I do not charge a trip charge so that part is on me. Questions 503 385-7507 Thanks again Mark