WTT my nano for your nano...

NoobtoSalt

So I've had this laying around for a bit and I just bought my wife a new Ipod Touch so I don't think I'm going to be using it at all. I'm looking for a Nano tank prefer around 10 gallons or larger for my son. He's really starting to enjoy going to the shops with me and asked for some corals in his tank but it it currently freshwater. I would be willing to trade this 8gb nano ipod and my bose speakers for a nano tank if you've got it.

otherwise I will take $50 for the nano. It comes with the cable to hook it up to the computer but no headphones that I'm aware of.

post-6291-141867782469_thumb.jpg

i would recommend a 30gallon. the 10g to 15g i've tried both and find that over heating is a problem if your going to start doing corals, especially if its one of the cubes with a closed lid. If its open top then it probably won't be so bad except you can't keep any jumpers in the tank. I still can't keep a firefish from jumping out even with the egg crate on top. i bumped my daughters biocube to the 29g and our heat problems went away.